We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ren!'s Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, pretty sure this was a joke; I am positive that there would be no one as stupi…"

Ren! replied Apr 15, 2010 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I wouldn't say this is an argument so much as it is friendly discussion, and I'd muc…"

Ren! replied Apr 15, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Well, what about just... reprinting them and asking instead for payment, for them to…"

Ren! replied Apr 14, 2010 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I like this viewpoint, and I try and live by it too. A label or word might describe…"

Ren! replied Apr 14, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I've been reading zines since maybe '04, and making zines only for a few months, so…"

Ren! replied Apr 14, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"My zine's title is The Universe and You: An Owner's Manual, mostly because, well, I'…"

Ren! replied Apr 13, 2010 to Why your zine title? Why your pen name?

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"Now I want to make a dino zine!"

Ren! replied Apr 13, 2010 to Dino zines

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by kit feral

"How close is it to Newell? I may be parking in that lot as I'm going with my friend…"

Ren! replied Apr 6, 2010 to New Jersey Zine Fest 2010

10 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Sabrina

"This does frighten me a little; it feels like everything is going digital and epheme…"

Ren! replied Apr 1, 2010 to office copier turns 50

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Well, since I don't really know any of you yet: thank you all for being awesome ever…"

Ren! replied Mar 20, 2010 to Hella posi

60 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Katie

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service