We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Microcosm Publishing's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Karl + Tom (if desired, others may continue for the sake of entertainment) Getting…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Sep 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"The term "socially retarded" or "socially fucking retarded" is not lacking in politi…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Aug 30, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"whoa, this rules! awesome project!"

Microcosm Publishing replied Aug 21, 2009 to Honey Flow Distro- Coming to a town near you!

11 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Jillian McGrath

"i'm there. and i brought about 20 copies of each of my zines. sell 5. give away 5. t…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Aug 21, 2009 to san francisco zine fest, and a question

3 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Microcosm Publishing

"There was NEVER a point in history where the best writing was what got press. that d…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Aug 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"This discussion seems kind of ridiculous to me because what you are talking about is…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Jan 19, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Well Yul, despite your personal battles with Zine World (and the half-researched art…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Jan 19, 2009 to getting your zine reviewed

9 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I don't even think that Paypal is the biggest. They simply market to Joe Public on t…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Jan 16, 2009 to PayPal: My Confusing Sign-Up Rigmarole

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"I can explain most of the weirdness here though it probably won't make it much less…"

Microcosm Publishing replied Jan 16, 2009 to PayPal: My Confusing Sign-Up Rigmarole

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service