We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Melanie's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I have definitely thought that about my zines/ what I had to say!!! I guess tha…"

Melanie replied Aug 9, 2012 to Attention Fellow Personal Zine Writers

15 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"Sarah!! Of course we are going to trade!!!!  I should be getting it out to you tomor…"

Melanie replied Aug 9, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

"I finally made a new zine after five years!! That was my plan & I actually accom…"

Melanie replied Aug 2, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

"this actually sounds like something i could contribute to!! i really like this idea!"

Melanie replied Nov 18, 2009 to Rejection Zine - contributors needed - I need your rejection letters!

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"Definitely Sassy introduced me to zines, even tho I still didn't understand what the…"

Melanie replied Nov 11, 2009 to What was your introduction to the zine world?

27 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

"I try to figure in postage & copy costs for the price of my zine. Pretty much ev…"

Melanie replied Nov 11, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"Cut-n-paste!!"

Melanie replied Nov 3, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"I am working on two zines. Rebel In Magenta #17 (I haven't made a zine under the RIM…"

Melanie replied Nov 3, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"I keep them. I have given some away in "grab bags" before, but I mainly like to keep…"

Melanie replied Oct 25, 2009 to Do you keep zines or pass them on after reading?

23 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by The East Village Inky

"I've done different zines (& am currently working on two right now) here are the…"

Melanie replied Oct 21, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service