We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Craven Rock's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"You're up to issue three, fuck it! I'd still say to keep it if you both used two wor…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 14, 2010 to Same title zine as somebody else?

15 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"Ok, We Make Zines is a community. Sure. Zine fests I would argue as being a culture.…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 14, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"My problem is more with the fact that a scene has made certain things cool and trend…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 14, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I prefer "zine writer", "writer who makes a zine" and yes, I would have no problem w…"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Well, I feel that the term zinester, being relatively new ,implies that one is among…"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I love this thread. Here's some stuff I can think of: Our Noise-a shitty book from…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 1, 2010 to Zines In Fiction

39 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"Well, I did read the discussion but it seemed to get a bit convoluted as the thread…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 1, 2010 to Can you just distro?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"I would be really pissed off if I found out someone had made copies of my zine and w…"

Craven Rock replied Mar 28, 2010 to Can you just distro?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service