We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Craven Rock's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"People have said, "why don't you write a zine about it?," to me before to dismiss me…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 16, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"In all fairness, though, I was being pretty reactionary in that first post, so I was…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 16, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Um, I am not whining about anything, I am having an honest discussion about somethin…"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"To say that writing about riding a bike is automatically writing about environmental…"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"This is my very problem with the way that the word simply sounds. Which, I would hav…"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I think that what you said below is precisely what I'm getting at. And yes, I do ack…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 15, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I was under the impression that that was a joke. "

Craven Rock replied Apr 15, 2010 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Do anything with that copy, anyway. I also don't mind people copying for individual…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 15, 2010 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Let the record show that you can do whatever you want with my zine after it belongs…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 14, 2010 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"You're up to issue three, fuck it! I'd still say to keep it if you both used two wor…"

Craven Rock replied Apr 14, 2010 to Same title zine as somebody else?

15 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service