We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

CocoaPuss Zine's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"is that a page made out of aluminum foil? that is dope. i love all the diff types of…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Apr 12, 2009 to Show us a photo of the zine you're currently working on

32 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Jme Hash

"exchanging money makes it a business. i'm buying something from her. all of this is…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Apr 11, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

"no i didn't get the zine. i just got the refund. and instead i bought a different zi…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Apr 10, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

"i just got a refund. i treat my zine like it's a business. i like to do it and it's…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Apr 9, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

"i checked my paypal record last night. it's been over two weeks. if i pay you for so…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Apr 9, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

"get your zine a myspace page. friend request everyone with the word "zine" in their…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Apr 5, 2009 to Print zine pulishing is too expensive (Duh!)

29 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Patrick Golden

"i'm still holding out to make money with my zine. i try to get the word out as much…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Mar 27, 2009 to Print zine pulishing is too expensive (Duh!)

29 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Patrick Golden

"we have minuteman press here but it's never open when i want to go there. and the on…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Mar 24, 2009 to Cheap copy centers?

29 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by ParadoxMoxie

"i would totally do it except i'm not moving there until early to mid august. damn da…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Mar 20, 2009 to host a table with me at Twin Cities Zinefest

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Synthia Nicole

"when you try to buy someone's zine from here and they return your money back to you…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Mar 14, 2009 to Things that make you excited about zines.

25 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Amazing Sunflower

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service