We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

CocoaPuss Zine's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"it's hard to read emotion over the internet. sorry for insulting you. i seriously th…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 28, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"i want to try to do a 24 hour zine soon. maybe one day."

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 28, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010

"clementine!!!! what up homegirl? you are still my favorite. i'm super excited to rea…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 27, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010

"are fucking serious? i was just answering your damn question. this is what i'm worki…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 27, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010

"i'm working on cocoa/puss zine #3 titled "hoes and heartbreaks". it's pretty much ab…"

61 Feb 15, 2010

"my next issue is definitely naming names. and there is one email address in there to…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 13, 2009 to how do you decide how personal to get in a zine?

14 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Amber / Culture Slut

"i would love to have more mainstream coverage of my zine. mostly because i am obsess…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"maybe he doesn't have to know every single thing about you or read every single thin…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 12, 2009 to how do you decide how personal to get in a zine?

14 Aug 16, 2009

"all the boys want to read it. and then after i fuck them, they're like "you're gonna…"

CocoaPuss Zine replied Aug 12, 2009 to how do you decide how personal to get in a zine?

14 Aug 16, 2009

"i don't have any limits as far as the things i write because i think people need to…"

14 Aug 16, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service