We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Dan C's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been satisfied by my experience with Eberhardt Press, http://www.eberhardtpre…"

Dan C replied Jul 26, 2010 to cheap print service recommendations for large print runs?

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Dan 10things

"Third issue of Concisely, a magazine of stories under 500 words. 5.5 by 8.5 inche…"

Dan C replied Jul 9, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

822 yesterday
Reply by Nichole

"I tabled for the first time a few months ago. I think it's probably good to keep in…"

Dan C replied Jul 5, 2010 to First Zine Fest?

5 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by b stein

"I think I figured out that paper and toner comes out to about 10 cents per double-si…"

Dan C replied Jun 27, 2010 to Printing costs-- using a laser printer vs. photocopy

4 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by b stein

"Could you be a little more detailed about things? Is the problem page orientation,…"

Dan C replied Jun 21, 2010 to Trouble with printing zines in pdf and indesign

3 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"Making your name more prominent before changing the zine name can shift the "brand"…"

Dan C replied Jun 20, 2010 to Keep the same zine title? Or use differant ones? Which do you prefer?

13 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"If I was labeling my zines for being age appropriate, I wouldn't have marked them as…"

Dan C replied Jun 20, 2010 to Zines for Teens (labeling zines for age appropriate content)

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"Hi! I live in Chicago right now! Also: Midwest Zinesters Group: http://wemakezines.…"

Dan C replied Jun 17, 2010 to Chicago Zinesters?

1 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Dan C

"You're not just advertising, you're asking for free market research - AWESOME! That…"

Dan C replied Jun 12, 2010 to Where do you want your zine seen? Cross platform (web, Facebook, iPad, iPhone...) with social media hooks? Check out Publisha

7 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Anna Sjostrom

"It sounds like it would be a good idea to cut the reviews. It seems to me like it's…"

Dan C replied Jun 12, 2010 to Second print run questions

4 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service