We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Dan 10things's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (244) Replies Latest Activity

"You want one of these. You may be able to find one cheaper at an office supply store…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 30, 2011 to Staplers

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"I ran a zine distro for almost 10 years, I have no desire to do that again. It's a p…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 30, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Kudos for making it funny and entertaining to read!"

Dan 10things replied Jun 30, 2011 to Scam Distro: Should I Out It Here?

14 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Sid Clark

"I'm confused, I clearly stated I hadn't ordered from smaller distros in a few years…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 30, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"None, I stopped ordering from smaller distros 4 or 5 years ago after a couple of bad…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 29, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"I think issues of withholding payment and reprinting and selling zines without compe…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 29, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"I think Buddy's opinion, and it's one I've heard from a lot of zinesters, is they do…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 23, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Yeah, I read your post about distros just after responding, doh. I think the distro…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 22, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"From a business standpoint though, it's smart not to have comments on your businesse…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 22, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"James, your relic of an age that's almost passed, as I am too. The kids these days d…"

Dan 10things replied Jun 22, 2011 to Do you order from distros?

45 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by John Porcellino

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service