We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Danny Olda's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! ...and wish you could make it too. I'm really nervous: I've never been t…"

Danny Olda replied Sep 15, 2010 to The first Tampa Bay Zine Fest is this Sat. 9/18!

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Air Parrott

"I know it's a serious drive. If I did better planning (which I'll do next year) I co…"

Danny Olda replied Sep 14, 2010 to The first Tampa Bay Zine Fest is this Sat. 9/18!

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Air Parrott

"Check out the message board at the Sunshine State Zinesters group (if you haven't al…"

Danny Olda replied Jul 24, 2010 to Any Zinesters in Florida?

15 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Air Parrott

"To be honest, it seems (to me) that writing is actually just a small part of making…"

Danny Olda replied Apr 15, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Wow, you're in Sarasota? You should (if you feel like it) check out our Sunshine Sta…"

Danny Olda replied Jan 30, 2010 to I'm starting a zine distro. I'm currently accepting zine submissions, and any tips you could give me!

6 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"I was really sad to hear that. I recently saw a documentary about him too. He really…"

Danny Olda replied Jan 28, 2010 to Long Live Howard Zinn!

4 May 22, 2010
Reply by Marc

"I'm finishing up a comp perzine of Florida writers called 'The Waves'. It's sort of…"

Danny Olda replied Jan 21, 2010 to The New Project Thread

51 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"I read obsessively so to keep things simple: Favorite of all time: The Waves - Virg…"

Danny Olda replied Jan 21, 2010 to Favorite books?

41 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"I just got some awesome feedback! Someone wrote me a letter. Though I asked for feed…"

Danny Olda replied Jan 4, 2010 to Getting feedback

21 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by sandy

"That's right: Etsy doesn't offer cash as an option for payment. However if you want…"

Danny Olda replied Dec 22, 2009 to Etsy

24 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Amy

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service