We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Billy Da Bunny's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"1984 sets the mark Chuck whoever, that did fight club, all his stuff is fun to read…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Jan 7, 2010 to Favorite books?

41 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"my friend, jacinta bunnell, has stamps of her face! and they're real stamps, real po…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Jan 6, 2010 to Best stamps you've ever seen

43 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"haha to the snap! well, first of all, there *IS* a secret handshake, though i'm not…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Jan 5, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"yup to all that. there are discriminatory people, like in any "scene" or culture or…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Jan 4, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"would you prefer to do the layouts, or would you prefer us to do the layouts? i can…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Jan 3, 2010 to Call for Submissions: Wheat Paste, a Guerilla Art Zine

10 May 2, 2010
Reply by Hannah Peat

"new video zine review!"

Billy Da Bunny replied Dec 31, 2009 to Videos!

14 May 12, 2010
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

"nicole said it. distros have the right to carry things they like. but you can write…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Dec 20, 2009 to offensive material

108 May 25, 2011
Reply by Buddy Hershey

"i was just going to suggest Ask First. it's helpful to all involved in a situation l…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Dec 19, 2009 to any recomendations on zines regarding sexual assault/abuse?

21 May 3, 2011
Reply by bachan

"i would submit photos, conduct interviews, write articles, and certainly would read…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Dec 18, 2009 to Anyone interested in a guerilla art zine?

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"just uploaded a new video review! sort of long again, i got to ramblin on about cons…"

Billy Da Bunny replied Dec 15, 2009 to Videos!

14 May 12, 2010
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service