We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Sticky Institute's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Karen, I make a lot of my zines using Ecocern paper (www.ecocern.com).  It's got…"

Sticky Institute replied Nov 16, 2013 to In Search of Eco-Friendlier Paper

2 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Sticky Institute

"Hi Alannah, Luke here.  I am one of the coordinators at Sticky.  I work there every…"

Sticky Institute replied Jun 10, 2013 to The "Zine" Scene

13 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by James N. Dawson

"Hi All, Susy Pow from Bird In The Hand has posted a comment on the Sticky blog at ww…"

Sticky Institute replied Feb 20, 2012 to A discussion we need to have about Bird In The Hand Zine Distro

5 Feb 20, 2012

"Thanks Sarah.  I will do that.  Luke/Sticky. "

Sticky Institute replied Feb 18, 2012 to A discussion we need to have about Bird In The Hand Zine Distro

5 Feb 20, 2012

"I think the physical shop closed well over a year ago but people I spoke to at the z…"

Sticky Institute replied Feb 17, 2012 to A discussion we need to have about Bird In The Hand Zine Distro

5 Feb 20, 2012

"Hi Mathew, Luke from the zine store Sticky in Melbourne, Australia here.  I play in…"

Sticky Institute replied Feb 11, 2012 to Songs about Photocopiers

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Matthew Mu

"Hi Amy, Sticky is very excited to have a Canadian distro in town to have a table at…"

Sticky Institute replied Feb 2, 2012 to zinesters and zine events happening in australia this jan/feb?

3 Feb 2, 2012

"Thanks Alex.  You know you really must come on over to Melbourne some time.  We have…"

Sticky Institute replied Jan 21, 2012 to Zine Fests

11 May 29, 2012
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Hi Alex, The full programme for The Festival of the Photocopier 2012 is up now on th…"

Sticky Institute replied Jan 20, 2012 to Zine Fests

11 May 29, 2012
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"We got given a stack of copies of the issue of YOU on DVD today.  Let me know if you…"

Sticky Institute replied May 27, 2011 to Looking for films related to zines

18 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by alkbazz

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service