We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

James N. Dawson's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding is that the USPS has a monopoly on FIRST CLASS delivery, which pres…"

James N. Dawson replied Sep 17, 2011 to the decline of USPS

8 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Erica S.

"I actually have sort of a fondness for newsprint tabloids and have been mulling over…"

James N. Dawson replied Sep 15, 2011 to comics and zine format/size

3 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Dan C

"Five Ways the Postal Service Could Re-Invent Itself http://www.npr.org/2011/09/07/14…"

James N. Dawson replied Sep 12, 2011 to the decline of USPS

8 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Erica S.

"Have you tried PJM's Node Pajomo?  It's mainly or all mail art contacts, few or no z…"

James N. Dawson replied Sep 7, 2011 to Mail Art Correspondence Zine Interest?

4 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Foxy Moron

"There was a segment on ABC News last night that the USPS issued a dire warning that…"

James N. Dawson replied Sep 6, 2011 to the decline of USPS

8 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Erica S.

"I asked a very similar question here: http://wemakezines.ning.com/forum/topics/photo…"

James N. Dawson replied Aug 30, 2011 to black and white Analog Copier worth owning?

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Nabil tchhdh

"There seem to be a few people who've mentioned they've used pre-computer technology,…"

James N. Dawson replied Aug 30, 2011 to How many of you use analog processes? To what extent?

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Nabil tchhdh

"Redguard/Greg Butterfield invited me to WMZ, so after some hesitation and I think en…"

James N. Dawson replied Aug 22, 2011 to Amazing Connections on We Make Zines - tell me your story

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Ben Mohr

"I have zine called DIY Printer Wannabe.  I'd like to send you issues 1 & 2.  Do…"

James N. Dawson replied Aug 7, 2011 to I might buy an OFFSET PRESS today!

18 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Thug Nerd

"Oops.  Sorry.  My bad.  I got your Teenage Zinesters post mixed up with your blog po…"

James N. Dawson replied Aug 2, 2011 to Question: How can I collect information for my zine.

10 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Beth M

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service