We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

James N. Dawson's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe the best way to sell perzines would be through distros, and on the distro webs…"

James N. Dawson replied Feb 26, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"This whole controversy speaks to the extreme "diversity" of the "zine community". Zi…"

James N. Dawson replied Feb 19, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"It saddens me deeply that there is so little love of Mammon in the zine community."

James N. Dawson replied Feb 18, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Jim Stumm, publisher of LIVING FREE, sent me half a dozen, maybe a dozen boxes of zi…"

James N. Dawson replied Feb 13, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Wow! I thought my question was sort of light-weight, but it seems like there may be…"

James N. Dawson replied Feb 9, 2009 to Writing Personal Notes On/In Zines: Okay?

11 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by VICTIM

"Mike, I clicked on both your links and I guess I got to your "article" (though it o…"

James N. Dawson replied Jan 30, 2009 to CENSORHIP IS UPON US

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"Okay, I wasn't going to get involved in this, but after reading some more of it, I f…"

James N. Dawson replied Jan 29, 2009 to WHAT BROUGHT DOWN THE PLANE IN THE HUDSON RIVER?

18 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by GoOverIt!

"Thanks everybody for the input. You've probably explained it as simply and clearly a…"

James N. Dawson replied Jan 23, 2009 to PayPal: My Confusing Sign-Up Rigmarole

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"Okay, here's my update on my PayPal. I did pay for an on-line order with PayPal, an…"

James N. Dawson replied Jan 13, 2009 to PayPal: My Confusing Sign-Up Rigmarole

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"Mike, Welcome. I guess the first thing I might suggest, although I have to admit I…"

James N. Dawson replied Jan 1, 2009 to IS THERE A PLACE FOR THE LIKES OF ME HERE?

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hare

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service