We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

James N. Dawson's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"ERIC: I saw your post on Zine Geeks. I was going to write a lengthy response to it a…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 21, 2009 to feedback on prisoner requests

11 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"Danny & Dan 10Things: I can see how the obligatory "sorry my zine's late apology…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 21, 2009 to Zinester Dont's

26 May 18, 2009
Reply by nicci mechler

"I took a quick look Zine Arcade, and it's "submit" page, and the impression I get is…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 13, 2009 to republishing your print zine online -- here's one solution

2 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"One thing that I've always had a certain fascination is the "small" company, whether…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 10, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Oops! My apologies to Heath for the gaff. This is where I'm bad on the internet. I'm…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 8, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Since Heath Row's Zinebook is already mentioned in here, it may not be necessary for…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 8, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Actually, I remember being confused about this too---though that's usual for me. I d…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 5, 2009 to This may be an obvious question to some...

4 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Michelle - Indigo zine

"EMMA: (Hope it's okay if I address you by name---I read your profile:) ) I suppose I…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 5, 2009 to Prisoner Networks

14 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Karen L.

"WOMAN'S MONTHLY: "Social welfare organization" has a somewhat "governmental" connota…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 4, 2009 to Prisoner Networks

14 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Karen L.

"When someone PUBLIshes something, they make it PUBLIc. They have to live with that d…"

James N. Dawson replied Mar 3, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service