We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

James N. Dawson's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"THE PTERADACTYL is out now! The Pteradactyl is my apa-zine for Pheonix APA with the…"

James N. Dawson replied Jul 14, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

818 Apr 9
Reply by Tim Nicholas

"Joe Smith USED to do a zine called The Die, and I absolutely loved it. Sadly, he dec…"

James N. Dawson replied Jun 19, 2009 to History/Philosophy Zines

2 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"Your zine looks very interesting. I joined a Yahoo group with a similar focus and as…"

James N. Dawson replied Jun 19, 2009 to call for submissions: "The Chemistry of Clean"

4 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by mama hubbard

"Joshua, Thanks for getting in contact with me. I have been doing zines now and then…"

James N. Dawson replied Jun 6, 2009 to Mimeograph

19 Mar 5
Reply by Leyna Lightman

"Thanks everybody for the input. Actually, driving up Cheney today to get on the pub…"

James N. Dawson replied May 29, 2009 to Upcoming Zine Fairs in Washington or Oregan

10 May 29, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"I make zines because I like to read about and discuss things that I value and intere…"

James N. Dawson replied May 26, 2009 to Why do you make zines?

24 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"Thanks everybody for all the info. I have a couple concerns. I'm terrible at big c…"

James N. Dawson replied May 26, 2009 to Upcoming Zine Fairs in Washington or Oregan

10 May 29, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"I have visited Zinewiki and browsed around, looking up a few old zines. I found Dwel…"

James N. Dawson replied Apr 22, 2009 to zinewiki

50 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Beth M

"KATE: If you're suggesting that zinesters who oppose or have reservations about stea…"

James N. Dawson replied Apr 17, 2009 to Zinester Scams and Tricks

28 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"I wrote: Even if you're zining isn't strictly a "business", you shouldn't publicize…"

James N. Dawson replied Apr 15, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service