We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Lia through the looking-glass's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Once I've cut down my outbound mail pile I'll get started on a letter. Penpalling ha…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied Mar 27, 2011 to pen pals?

11 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lane

"I'm not in London, but I'm less than an hour and a half away by train. PM me if you…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied May 27, 2010 to Somewhere to sleep for the London Zine Symposium?

10 May 29, 2010
Reply by kit feral

"The last zines I read were: Culture Slut 16 - 20 Not Lonely 1&2 Lovely Ugly Cru…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied May 4, 2010 to What zine are you reading?

34 May 4, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"I often find that once I voice a problem, the mental block drops and the problem is…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied May 4, 2010 to Something like writer's block... suggestions?

8 May 5, 2010
Reply by Race

"I swear reading that, that you've been reading my mind, I'm having the exact same pr…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied May 4, 2010 to Something like writer's block... suggestions?

8 May 5, 2010
Reply by Race

"I'm in the midst of getting my first issue ready to go, and it's hand written, cut a…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied May 1, 2010 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"I have been reading all the literature we studied at school recently, now that I'm 1…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied Apr 28, 2010 to Favorite books?

41 Apr 28, 2010

"Mine (when I get over the nerves and actually send it out) is called "Wasps Make Jam…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied Apr 28, 2010 to Why your zine title? Why your pen name?

10 Apr 28, 2010

"exciting: a massive parcel from my friend in Belgium, housewarming presents when I m…"

Lia through the looking-glass replied Apr 27, 2010 to What is the most exciting/depressing/life-changing thing you have ever recieved in the mail?

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service