We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

TimT's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"It's interesting to find out what people mean when they say zine/magazine/newspaper…"

TimT replied Mar 10, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"What P J O'Rourke is talking about here doesn't exactly fit into the zine categorisa…"

TimT replied Mar 4, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Hey, whaddayaknow, you can change it! Just gave it a different title to make it even…"

TimT replied Mar 4, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Get another person of the same age, dress up conservatively, and go round knocking d…"

TimT replied Mar 2, 2009 to spreading the zine culture

14 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Denise

"Thanks Gianni - though just to make myself clear I should say that I wasn't offended…"

TimT replied Mar 1, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Heh. I had to look up 'perzine' to find out what it meant, shows how much of a ziner…"

TimT replied Mar 1, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"I started making zines because I write a lot of stuff anyway, so it's an easy outlet…"

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"That sounds like a fun read, Sarah. Next time I go into Melbourne's Sticky Comics I'…"

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"It may not be an exact analogy, but I think it holds, Sarah. There are a lot of pers…"

TimT replied Mar 1, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I think an illuminating analogy could be drawn between the reselling old zines and t…"

TimT replied Mar 1, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service