We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

TimT's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of good points here, but now I might just go ahead and make a zine out of all…"

TimT replied Apr 18, 2011 to What not to do in a zine

90 Jan 18
Reply by The Zine-iac

"I use my real name or a shortened version thereof for all my one off zines (so far)…"

TimT replied Sep 13, 2010 to Pseudonyms/non de plumes/fake names

44 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Chrysothème A.

"Office Works. But that's only one copy, then I take it into Sticky Comics in the cit…"

TimT replied Feb 7, 2010 to How / where to print...

85 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Aspire

"Combination of cut and paste and print out, my handwriting is of variable quality so…"

TimT replied Dec 9, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"My latest, 'A Child's Garden of Hearses' - it was a book of poems and I wanted a cat…"

TimT replied Oct 6, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

"That being said... Often I don't charge for my own zines since they're a hobby. The…"

TimT replied Oct 5, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"The three Ps! I reckon charge for printing, postage... and profit. Not sure why othe…"

TimT replied Oct 5, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"Heh, that's not necessarily anti-tech, just bad tech. Fancy using as a power source…"

TimT replied Mar 15, 2009 to Photocopy Machines---Viable for Personal Ownership?

12 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"Totally agree James. And there's more resources than ever, on computers and the net,…"

TimT replied Mar 10, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Speaking as a scrabbler, I'm really happy that 'zine' has made it into the SOWPODS d…"

TimT replied Mar 10, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service