We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Alex Wrekk's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"Stolen Sharpie Revolution (5th edition) Kickstarter Update! We have 18 days to go an…"

Alex Wrekk replied Sep 14 to Stolen Sharpie Revolution: A DIY resource for zines and zine culture needs your help...

62 Sep 14
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Hello! I'm actually working on a reprint of Stolen Sharpie Revolution! It's the 5th…"

Alex Wrekk replied Sep 1 to Stolen Sharpie Revolution: A DIY resource for zines and zine culture needs your help...

62 Sep 14
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"That's so exciting! I'm definitely going to get one. I'm so glad someone made this b…"

Alex Wrekk replied Sep 1 to anyone know of a typewriter repair zine?

7 Sep 1
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Message through the website to have us add events and things to the calendar!"

Alex Wrekk replied Jun 6 to JULY is International Zine Month 2014! What are your plans?

2 Jul 2
Reply by girlishboyish

"I tried to use this as a catch all for all of my things but it didn't really work: h…"

Alex Wrekk replied Jan 15 to What's your fanzine's facebook page?

26 May 27
Reply by deniz beser

"There is one at the IPRC but I get annoyed when I look at it because it spells zine…"

Alex Wrekk replied Jan 15 to zine machines

8 May 1
Reply by Sticky Institute

"I've updated the zine distro listings on StolenSharpierevolution.org recently if you…"

Alex Wrekk replied Jan 15 to Looking for Zine Distros.

12 Sep 5
Reply by brian flechtner

"So, are there rankings for each year? I've got two golden staplers and a bronze stap…"

Alex Wrekk replied Dec 28, 2013 to Albuquerque the new Zine Capital of the world

4 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"I can't believe I forgot to post about this! So, my new issue is a zine and a record…"

Alex Wrekk replied Dec 13, 2013 to New Issue Announcement thread!

884 on Thursday
Reply by matt nothing

"I'll admit. I've been busy posting other places and not very good at doing all of th…"

Alex Wrekk replied Jul 31, 2013 to July Is International Zine Month 2013!

30 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by b stein

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service