We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Brittney's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Well the flyer design was only 25 dollars. That was reasonable for me."

Brittney replied Apr 30, 2010 to Web site, flyers, business cards, SEO for YOUR zine!

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Patrick Golden

"Everyone should really think about using this service! I had them create a flyer des…"

Brittney replied Apr 30, 2010 to Web site, flyers, business cards, SEO for YOUR zine!

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Patrick Golden

"You can sell things on either. "

Brittney replied Apr 27, 2010 to Do you use Blogspot or Word Press to promote your zine?

17 May 22, 2010
Reply by Marc

"MailChimp is an amazing mailing list service. You can automatically add people witho…"

Brittney replied Apr 16, 2010 to free mailing lists?

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

"You can in fact sell things on your blog with wordpress. All you have to do is get t…"

Brittney replied Apr 16, 2010 to Do you use Blogspot or Word Press to promote your zine?

17 May 22, 2010
Reply by Marc

"Amen Lizzy. And hah, I wouldn't talk about not doing school work. It doesn't make yo…"

Brittney replied Apr 5, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"Here are my replies to your replies :D: --- i started sending "invites" to zines i…"

Brittney replied Apr 4, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"Woah! Great questions! Hopefully my answers can help you out a bit. :) I cut out som…"

Brittney replied Apr 3, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"I think this is a great idea! And thank you so much for adding a link to my distro!"

Brittney replied Feb 20, 2010 to Links to Zine Resources

20 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Stephanos

"I'd like to trade with you!"

Brittney replied Feb 20, 2010 to If I owe you a zine ... (TFE)

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Brittney

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service