We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Betty's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I think another thing to look at is...are companies, businesses, and organizations b…"

Betty replied Aug 20, 2009 to submissions wanted for a zine on internships

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Betty

"There is a "war on creativity" now? I can't wait until someday when we lose these Bu…"

Betty replied Aug 20, 2009 to The war against creativity (again!)

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Roche

"As far as writing about other people, I generally don't use names, or use them judic…"

Betty replied Aug 15, 2009 to how do you decide how personal to get in a zine?

14 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Amber / Culture Slut

"UPS/FEDEX/DHL will hopefully price compete and pick up where USPS left off? I don't…"

Betty replied Aug 14, 2009 to No more Post Office?

6 Aug 17, 2009

"Dan said: Why do I get the feeling that everyone is getting trolled into another on…"

Betty replied Aug 14, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Tom, can you be a little more condescending please? Honestly. I think I've figured o…"

Betty replied Aug 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Tom, I think one of the things I disagree with most about your post[ings] is that yo…"

Betty replied Aug 11, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Betty, I think it is important to note that the split you talk about is only in this…"

Betty replied Aug 10, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"p.s. I notice you only mentioned male authors. How many female authors, in compariso…"

Betty replied Aug 10, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Mmmm...I disagree. History is filled with censorship and preferential treatment of l…"

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service