We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Betty's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool idea. I love it. I hate that awkward dynamic."

Betty replied Jul 5, 2012 to Zine Fests Are Scary: You Looking at Me?

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Elaine

"I'm not trying to be a grammar jerk, but jargon and slang are not actually the same…"

Betty replied Jul 1, 2012 to Submit to my new zine about slang?

4 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Myles Leon

"Hell yeah, IZM '12. Thanks, Alex, for the handy list of suggestions that came in my…"

Betty replied Jul 1, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

"Does anyone know of any kind of trade hub for people who might have an old copy of s…"

Betty replied Apr 1, 2012 to How do you decide when an issue of your zine is "out of print"?

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aspire

"I second freerice.com. So fun. Also: http://dictionary.reference.com/fun/ Beyond t…"

Betty replied Oct 24, 2009 to Building Vocabulary

26 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Giz

"This whole thing about wanting to get as much attention as possible to publish as ma…"

Betty replied Sep 13, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Seriously...save your thoughts for one post. For real. "

Betty replied Sep 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I don't think squatting on corporate forum space to chat with other zinesters in a c…"

Betty replied Sep 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I swear Karl and Tom could be the same person by the way "they" speak for everyone a…"

Betty replied Sep 7, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"I'm working on a one off which is a revised version of a paper on gender identity, p…"

Betty replied Sep 7, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service