We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Shawn Granton's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Violet, thanks for the info! Pilot Books does sound interesting--I'll definitely che…"

Shawn Granton replied Nov 6, 2009 to Places to sell zines in Seattle?

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I'm with Eric on this one--I'm still totally into trading, but I don't get anywhere…"

Shawn Granton replied Sep 21, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

""but personally, i felt more depressed about the future of the papernet about 10 yea…"

Shawn Granton replied Jul 17, 2009 to Do You Have a Physical Address Inside Your Zine?

41 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"And also to geek out: They've divided up rates to Canada and Mexico. It used to be t…"

Shawn Granton replied May 27, 2009 to U.S. mail costs more, starting tomorrow

7 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Amber / Culture Slut

"Hey James-- First off, not to jump on ya or anything, but it's OregOn. Two "o"s, no…"

Shawn Granton replied May 27, 2009 to Upcoming Zine Fairs in Washington or Oregan

10 May 29, 2009
Reply by James N. Dawson

"I think this is a good example of how the internet has changed our expectations, wit…"

Shawn Granton replied Apr 10, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

"You're welcome. But who's a "little lady?""

Shawn Granton replied Apr 9, 2009 to Where in San Francisco can I get my hands on some zines?

5 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Andrea Grimes

"Now I'll preface this by saying I haven't lived in the Bay Area since '01, so these…"

Shawn Granton replied Apr 8, 2009 to Where in San Francisco can I get my hands on some zines?

5 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Andrea Grimes

"I second Eric's regret about losing touch with people. After being involved with zin…"

Shawn Granton replied Apr 2, 2009 to Zine Making Regrets

27 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Amy B

"James, I don't think compiling a mailing list of donors for zine libraries is a bad…"

Shawn Granton replied Feb 19, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service