We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

W. Alan Fare's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hammer Horror stamps from England? I'd love to get my hands on those! We had a serie…"

W. Alan Fare replied Aug 22, 2009 to Best stamps you've ever seen

43 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"James: I wish I could help you, but I'm in the same boat. If not for my job I'd pro…"

W. Alan Fare replied Aug 21, 2009 to Printing Out E-Zines and other E-Documents

2 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Ro- The Apocalypse Girl

"I've been publishing zines for over 25 years and I still feel like a young pup again…"

W. Alan Fare replied Aug 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Are you interested in this type of zine?: Hells Yeah! What is your gender? Male. Wha…"

W. Alan Fare replied Aug 12, 2009 to small zine related poll-- starting one and trying to find my demographic

4 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Adrian Fynch

"I just don't care, does that make me really old? P.S. I started in the fanzine worl…"

W. Alan Fare replied Aug 1, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"Right now I'm working on the first issue of "The Tumultuous Times". It's my first pe…"

W. Alan Fare replied Jul 26, 2009 to What Zine do you produce?

110 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Race

"I feel your pain, James. I've never published anything that didn't have a physical a…"

W. Alan Fare replied Jul 15, 2009 to Do You Have a Physical Address Inside Your Zine?

41 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"I'd be highly interested in reading such a zine! I've even been working on doing one…"

W. Alan Fare replied Jul 9, 2009 to Currently writing a Zine.. would you be interested? READ ON

16 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Hannah Peat

"I remember a zine titled "Nervous Breakdown" from about 25 years ago, maybe more, bu…"

W. Alan Fare replied Jul 7, 2009 to zine titles...

12 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Monstress Zine

"You might look into investing in protective bags to store your masters. If you have…"

W. Alan Fare replied Jun 30, 2009 to How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

27 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service