We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

W. Alan Fare's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to use a nom deplume in fanzines decades ago, but started using my real name…"

W. Alan Fare replied Aug 17, 2010 to Pseudonyms/non de plumes/fake names

44 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Chrysothème A.

"Call me old fashioned, but I still prefer sending cash through the mail to get zines…"

W. Alan Fare replied May 25, 2010 to How would you like to buy your zine?

24 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Rebel Jane Mills

"The most annoying thing about making zines these days is finding the time to get the…"

W. Alan Fare replied May 8, 2010 to WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING / SATISFYING THINGS ABOUT MAKING ZINES?

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by Fluxxii

"I've found the best program for myself is a manual typewriter. I do layout with a ru…"

W. Alan Fare replied May 8, 2010 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

48 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Kari Tervo

"I've read Brutarian for years! And I met Dom Salemi years ago too. If he runs his di…"

W. Alan Fare replied May 2, 2010 to Brutarian Wants Zines

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by W. Alan Fare

"You've published for over a thousand years? I must be slacking, I'm only coming up o…"

W. Alan Fare replied Apr 10, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"I've had the same standard 3 x 5.5 P. O. Box for nearly 20 years and have never had…"

W. Alan Fare replied Jan 10, 2010 to What size PO Box are you using?

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Blake

"I don't see a problem with distributors having guidelines as to what they will accep…"

W. Alan Fare replied Dec 20, 2009 to offensive material

108 May 25, 2011
Reply by Buddy Hershey

"In the film "Conspiracy Theory", Mel Gibson published a zine that had a readership o…"

W. Alan Fare replied Nov 21, 2009 to Zines In Fiction

39 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"William (though most people know me by my middle name, Alan). Age: 42. Occupation: M…"

W. Alan Fare replied Nov 18, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service