We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Krissy PonyBoy Press's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there is room for pdf or ezines and paper zines. I don't know if I would pay…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Mar 22, 2012 to PDF Distribution? $

26 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by fLee

"Sage of Sweet Candy distro will make you any buttons you want.  http://sweetcandydis…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Mar 22, 2012 to Where do you get your Buttons and Patches and T-shirts? Wooden Shoe related.

10 May 27, 2012
Reply by Portland Button Works & Distro

"There is a whole day devoted to teens and tweens at the IPRC here in Portland once a…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Feb 25, 2012 to Advice wanted: Hosting a tween/teen zine workshop and starting a community tween zine project..

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Fake bacon recipes sounds good, but they are always more work than I want to do.  I…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Feb 25, 2012 to Hungry Monkey #2 coming out soon...

3 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Adriana Pope

"I just read Wildwood by Colin Meloy. That was a fun book. I also really like the nov…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Feb 16, 2012 to Books?

13 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by amy // twelveohtwo

"Great story, Jeff. Good work on the library! Thanks!"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Dec 22, 2011 to Amazing Connections on We Make Zines - tell me your story

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Ben Mohr

"I think there's been a thread on the forum about old zines or zinesters. I would sea…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Sep 19, 2011 to Zines From The 80s and 90s

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Durand J. Compton

"Can you let people know what an APA is, please."

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Sep 19, 2011 to Is Anyone Interested in Doing an APA?

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by James N. Dawson

"There's lots of info in this post. Please look through the posts listed above the fo…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Aug 28, 2011 to first timer!

3 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"no one has any stories for me. so sad."

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Aug 20, 2011 to Amazing Connections on We Make Zines - tell me your story

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Ben Mohr

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service