We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Krissy PonyBoy Press's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jeffrey. I cannot really say for sure if this is really veering off tropic or…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Oct 10, 2009 to I Just Started a Group for Anarchist Zinesters

9 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Heather Wreckage

"New Zine! Paper Crush #3 Paper Crush #3 is the story of me at 15 and the first pr…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Aug 15, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

882 yesterday
Reply by brian flechtner

"As someone who has attended all zine symposiums and tabled at all but the first I ca…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Aug 9, 2009 to Photos/thoughts on the 9th Annual Portland Zine Symposium

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Elijah Katz

"There are many groups that have been created in the groups section that are dedicate…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Aug 1, 2009 to We could use a quick way to find groups and events by location

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Robin Layne

"I keep mine in file folders in a filing cabinet. The person who said they use plasst…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Jul 23, 2009 to How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

27 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"I just posted on my blog about the IZM and the Entry Point zine. I also want to wri…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Jul 5, 2009 to How have you been celebrating the IZM?

29 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by kelley

"Although, this thread is more technical about zine making, just wanted point this ou…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Apr 10, 2009 to Zinester Dont's

26 May 18, 2009
Reply by nicci mechler

"Just wanted you to know I am planning to take part in this. Great idea!"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Mar 28, 2009 to Compilation Zine for International Zine Month

51 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Ha! Hilarious!"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Mar 15, 2009 to Zinester Dont's

26 May 18, 2009
Reply by nicci mechler

"Yeah, there should be a text box that if you click around it it will show an edit bu…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Mar 5, 2009 to This may be an obvious question to some...

4 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Michelle - Indigo zine

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service