We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Krissy PonyBoy Press's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"If you want a website an easy to use one is weebly.com. There are lots of nice templ…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Jan 8, 2010 to websites!

22 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"There are lots and lots discussions that go on in the forums that do not end up with…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Jan 8, 2010 to I don't get it, what is there to be annoyed with here at WMZs?

22 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Mony Nunez

"I don't know why a discussion like this needs to deteriorate into name calling, eith…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Jan 7, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"I haven't read all these comments, so I may be repeating, but something that is vert…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Dec 6, 2009 to How do you make your zine fest display look nice?

29 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"Hi Dan, I think if you read through the discussions and look in the groups you will…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Dec 1, 2009 to Zine about Zines- A Research Project

14 Dec 5, 2009

"There is no way that I can tell to make it so people can't delete their own discussi…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Nov 21, 2009 to Mikael Erikson, Disappering Discussions, & Disappointments

15 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by incurable hippie

"For future reference, this should go in events, not discussions."

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Oct 17, 2009 to All you can eat zine event! Tomorrow (Thursday) night in Birmingham.

7 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"Thanks Jeffrey. I cannot really say for sure if this is really veering off tropic or…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Oct 10, 2009 to I Just Started a Group for Anarchist Zinesters

9 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Heather Wreckage

"New Zine! Paper Crush #3 Paper Crush #3 is the story of me at 15 and the first pr…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Aug 15, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

858 on Friday
Reply by Bill Murray Tapes

"As someone who has attended all zine symposiums and tabled at all but the first I ca…"

Krissy PonyBoy Press replied Aug 9, 2009 to Photos/thoughts on the 9th Annual Portland Zine Symposium

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Elijah Katz

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service