We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Krissy Ponyboy Press's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Larissa, I'm glad you mentioned this to Quasifest. I actually meant to include y…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Sep 10 to We Make Zines is dead! Long live We Make Zines!

16 on Monday
Reply by Loserdom zine

"I really appreciate this, but I really hate asking every year for money and worrying…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Sep 2 to HELP SAVE , WMZ -- ACTIVE MEMBERS UNITE!!!

6 Sep 7
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

"Good idea! So many people on here aren't active. If you are seriously planning on st…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Sep 2 to List of active zinesters

7 Oct 30
Reply by Tom Bartlett

"I just went to see if there was a new list. I guess she isn't doing it this year.  I…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Jul 2 to International Zine Month 2016

6 Aug 1
Reply by Nyx

"I don't live in Canada, but in the US you pretty much register as a non-prof if you'…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Mar 26 to Need Advice: Do I need to register as a Non-Profit?

2 Mar 26
Reply by Krissy Ponyboy Press

"1. My friends zines / How to zines 2. That depends on the zine. 3. I like personal s…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Nov 20, 2015 to Zine Input!

6 Feb 17
Reply by Serena R Pruess

"I second this suggestion! These are great."

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Nov 4, 2015 to Star Trek Zines

4 Apr 4
Reply by Anna Jo Beck

"I made one about I Love Lucy.  I used images from the internet,. The trick is to get…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Oct 9, 2015 to Making a fanzine for your favourite TV programme

3 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Krissy Ponyboy Press

"I would give them away to a lot of people. Leave them at places that like-minded peo…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Jul 12, 2015 to Beginning Zine-Making?

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Food And

"Hi Rani, I remember your Zine and still have it. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing…"

Krissy Ponyboy Press replied Mar 23, 2015 to Amazing Connections on We Make Zines - tell me your story

22 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Tina

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

SYNDICATED ZINE REVIEWS

ZINE-O-MATIC

THE WORD DISTRIBUTION

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

© 2016   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service