We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hannah Neurotica's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"www.hannahneurotica.com www.axwoundzine.com www.blogtalkradio.com/thezineshow"

Hannah Neurotica replied Jan 7, 2010 to websites!

22 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"I have no idea who you are. Did that personal attack make your cock feel bigger? I w…"

Hannah Neurotica replied Jan 7, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"Thanks for the honesty about my zines Amber. Have you read them all or just one? Who…"

Hannah Neurotica replied Jan 7, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010

"Thank you Clem, your my grrrl <3 "

41 Jan 8, 2010

"I should say that KRISSY is not to blame and I was NEVER blaming her. She is awesome…"

41 Jan 8, 2010

""I feel bad for anyone who was introduced to zines through this site, 'coz they're m…"

Hannah Neurotica replied Jan 6, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010

"yay! Kelly you should consider coming on the show sometime! xooxxo "

Hannah Neurotica replied Dec 11, 2009 to ZINECORE RADIO returns with guests Alison Piepmeier & Andi Zeisler

11 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

"I am so glad you enjoy them! since i posted there has been some updates: the episod…"

Hannah Neurotica replied Dec 11, 2009 to ZINECORE RADIO returns with guests Alison Piepmeier & Andi Zeisler

11 Dec 11, 2009

"Ciara, great question. I will def ask about it. since i posted there has been some u…"

11 Dec 11, 2009

"yeah def!! me too! and now Andi from Bitch magazine is gonna join ;) since i posted…"

11 Dec 11, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service