We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Sarah Arr!'s Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a new issue of Tazewell's Favorite Eccentric out. It's issue #9. Quarter size…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 9, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

884 on Thursday
Reply by matt nothing

"I really have a whole lot of love for people who consistently put out new and origin…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 8, 2010 to Hella posi

60 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Katie

"Hannah has a huge cock. I can personally attest to that. It brings engorged and thro…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 7, 2010 to Senior Citizens and Zines?

7 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by andwedanced

"Me too. People with more life experience tend to have some pretty badass stories to…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 7, 2010 to Senior Citizens and Zines?

7 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by andwedanced

"I think that your real life people reading your zine would just reiterate the obviou…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 7, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"Yes and no. We should be able to be open and honest with the people closest to us. I…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 7, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"Ok, first ... ew. Second ... yeah, I think there can be a fair amount of elitism. A…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 7, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"Nope. You are. "

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"I do share my zines with people I like, respect and trust. A lot of stuff I write de…"

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"Erin ... if you ever want to do stuff that you don't wanna share with the 'rents (aw…"

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service