We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Sarah Arr!'s Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"It's probably worthwhile to email Zine World so that they can publish your concerns.…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 17, 2012 to A discussion we need to have about Bird In The Hand Zine Distro

5 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Sticky Institute

"I finally settled on a book by Kate Adkinson. My partner pretty much made me promise…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 17, 2012 to Books?

13 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by amy // twelveohtwo

"This sort of happened a few years ago in the US, not with zinesters being owed money…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 17, 2012 to A discussion we need to have about Bird In The Hand Zine Distro

5 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Sticky Institute

"This is so super informative. I just did my first table thing as a distro. Going in,…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 11, 2012 to How do you make your zine fest display look nice?

29 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"This is a really interesting topic. I agree that the $1 or trade model is a little o…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 11, 2012 to Pricing Zines

33 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Elaine

"I think clearly pricing your zine is pretty important, too. That way people know wha…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 11, 2012 to What not to do in a zine

94 on Friday
Reply by nicci mechler

"Word. I feel like if you're old enough to have been reviewed in Factsheet Five, then…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 5, 2012 to How Zine Are You?

5 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

"Queerios: A Radical Coloring BookThis will be the kind of activity book I never got…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 2, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

167 Sep 10
Reply by Alexandra Duguid

"What I'm looking for right now, for Once Upon A Distro are personal zines, particul…"

Sarah Arr! replied Nov 4, 2011 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

167 Sep 10
Reply by Alexandra Duguid

"Wow, is this still going on? Can we agree that it's an unfortunately small communit…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jan 22, 2010 to Microcosm issues?

51 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service