We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Sarah Arr!'s Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Am I one of them? I feel like I'm just getting my postal legs back. If so, please ac…"

Sarah Arr! replied Apr 17, 2012 to how long can you really expect to get a trade back ?

10 May 21, 2012
Reply by Giz

"Oooh! Thanks, Nicole. We need some more shoe stickers, and I have some I'd like to g…"

Sarah Arr! replied Mar 28, 2012 to Where do you get your Buttons and Patches and T-shirts? Wooden Shoe related.

10 May 27, 2012
Reply by Portland Button Works & Distro

"You could carry OP - Original Plumbing (and their spin off zine). I think you can st…"

Sarah Arr! replied Mar 23, 2012 to Searching for Zines for Shop

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"We just ordered a bunch of buttons from Alex, as well as some cool punk pins from a…"

Sarah Arr! replied Mar 23, 2012 to Where do you get your Buttons and Patches and T-shirts? Wooden Shoe related.

10 May 27, 2012
Reply by Portland Button Works & Distro

"I def. agree with that. Zines have empowered me to be more active in the stuff I coo…"

Sarah Arr! replied Mar 16, 2012 to What do you do when you aren't writing zines?

25 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"Do you have any more info you can share about this? It sounds really interesting. "

Sarah Arr! replied Mar 15, 2012 to Does anyone know where to find "Gettin' Busy Zine"?

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by kimberly

"I kind of had wanted to start at the beginning, but this is the most recent one that…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 26, 2012 to Books?

13 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by amy // twelveohtwo

"I don't, but I think it would be a really cool thing to do. That sort of unedited ou…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 24, 2012 to Advice wanted: Hosting a tween/teen zine workshop and starting a community tween zine project..

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Oh, I love this! I kind of feel the same way about having a friend base in Philly. I…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 24, 2012 to a comic about philly zine fest

1 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"I really liked Girl a lot. I will definitely pick up Dream School. Room was amazing…"

Sarah Arr! replied Feb 23, 2012 to Books?

13 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by amy // twelveohtwo

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service