We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Sarah Arr!'s Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"This link is showing up as not valid. I have a few movies in my distro."

Sarah Arr! replied Aug 5, 2012 to Distros that stock film zines

2 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Jean McEwan

"Sometimes I post zine related stuff. Usually I reblog other stuff I like or use it l…"

Sarah Arr! replied Aug 5, 2012 to Zinesters on Tumblr?

99 May 27
Reply by deniz beser

"Melanie, we're going to trade, right? I made two zines, a 24 hour jawn, and my firs…"

Sarah Arr! replied Aug 5, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

"Oh, Taryn and I are doing a review-a-day as extra credit on the blog @ Philly Femini…"

Sarah Arr! replied Jul 3, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

"I'm making a 24 hour zine! (And finishing my half of my first ever split zine!)"

Sarah Arr! replied Jul 1, 2012 to International Zine Month 2012! What are your plans?

39 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melanie

"Whoa. I'm not super familiar with Rebecca Watson, but the first blog entry on her pa…"

Sarah Arr! replied May 25, 2012 to Who is your feminist role model (and why)?

7 May 25, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"That is amazing. She sounds like such a rad woman, and I'm so envious of that.  I as…"

Sarah Arr! replied May 22, 2012 to Who is your feminist role model (and why)?

7 May 25, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"Call for submissions for Forever After: A feminist fairy tale compzine In classic f…"

Sarah Arr! replied May 21, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

164 12 hours ago
Reply by Tahlia Merrill Kirk

"Haha, maybe, Giz. I actually thought you were a canadian zinester that I forgot abou…"

Sarah Arr! replied May 1, 2012 to how long can you really expect to get a trade back ?

10 May 21, 2012
Reply by Giz

"Am I one of them? I feel like I'm just getting my postal legs back. If so, please ac…"

Sarah Arr! replied Apr 17, 2012 to how long can you really expect to get a trade back ?

10 May 21, 2012
Reply by Giz

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service