We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Harley R. Pageot's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Absent Cause #3 is done. It's an anthology zine with the current issue having a the…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 10, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

818 Apr 9
Reply by Tim Nicholas

"Man, I would love to be able to give mine away for free but, in the six months I've…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 10, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"I do 10 at a time due to cost processes but my aim is to send off 50 copies of each…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 9, 2009 to How many copies of your zines do you print/photocopy?

37 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Amy

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BBvwD77nDg Caroline - 'Where's My Love?' For if you…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 8, 2009 to music to make lovely things to

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"My store is http://alongwaltz.etsy.com/ I find it hard to make zines sound exciting…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 7, 2009 to etsy sales

23 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Serah-Marie

"I'm continually surprised/disappointed when I look people up and they don't have lis…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 7, 2009 to zinewiki

50 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Beth M

"I've been on Etsy for a month or two now, listed four different zines of mine, but h…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 7, 2009 to etsy sales

23 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Serah-Marie

"I could theoretically-sort-of-basically have my zine sold by Calvin Johnson? Whoa."

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 7, 2009 to K Records will sell your zines

2 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by amy // twelveohtwo

"I print up about 10 at a time, though it obviously depends if I'm going to a fair or…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 7, 2009 to How many copies of your zines do you print/photocopy?

37 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I don't exactly recall but I believe it was something like: Lo, and there was an In…"

Harley R. Pageot replied Nov 7, 2009 to What was your introduction to the zine world?

27 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service