We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"KEROUAC'S DOG ISSUE #2 LIFE Find out more about us at www.kerouacsdogmag.com   "

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied Dec 23, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

868 yesterday
Reply by Nick Martin

"KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE LAUNCHES ISSUE #2 AFTER ISSUE #1 SELLS OUT. Issue #2 'Life' -…"

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied Dec 23, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

868 yesterday
Reply by Nick Martin

"Hey All, I’m massively pleased to say that the first Limited Edition Issue of Kerou…"

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied Jul 7, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

868 yesterday
Reply by Nick Martin

"I think there's plenty of alternatives to 'going to print' in the traditional sense.…"

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied May 8, 2010 to becoming a publisher of other's works

5 May 8, 2010
Reply by KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE

"how brilliant. Please keep in touch. I'd love to send you a copy of Kerouac's Dog wh…"

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied May 8, 2010 to New Zine Library Welcoming Donations

3 May 8, 2010
Reply by KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE

"I'd love nothing more than to use a real cut and paste jobby, but unfortunately it t…"

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied May 8, 2010 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

52 Jul 16
Reply by anna p

"I totally agree, Dan - I dont think the impetus behind having any Zine made or print…"

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied May 8, 2010 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Kerouac-inspired Zine calling for writers and creatives along the theme of FREEDOM.…"

KEROUAC'S DOG MAGAZINE replied May 7, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

868 yesterday
Reply by Nick Martin

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service