We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Andrew Culture's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Done!"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to Looking for contributions for a photozine

26 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Lee McIntyre

"Hmm, sadly I think my zine is more fart than art!"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to Folksy.com

5 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

"Mine was about ten days I think, although word to the wise, they don't tell you when…"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to UK people with PO Boxes

1 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

"To be fair it was a collection of stories about people drunkenly messing their gruds…"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to I got interviewed in German about my zine!

8 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

"For the intro page I guess it's traditional to make excuses for how late that partic…"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to What are the title page guidelines for zines?

6 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

"I'm still yet to find it, but then I think Brighton is like Labarynth, only with far…"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to Brighton Uk people?

13 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Toby

"Hows about THIS?"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to Looking for contributions for a photozine

26 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Lee McIntyre

"After doing a bunch of issues in MS Publisher my printer explained that it was shite…"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

52 Jul 16
Reply by anna p

"my favourite literal translation said my zine contained tales of 'accidental trouser…"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to I got interviewed in German about my zine!

8 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

"Cool idea for a thread! My photos are on Flickr so, I've added notes so you can see…"

Andrew Culture replied Oct 10, 2008 to Show us where you make your zines

5 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service