We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently overhauled my wordpress blogs, making one into a zine/art blog. Right now…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jan 23, 2010 to The New Project Thread

51 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"I have no idea if this will help, but there's a web site (mostly defunct, but still…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Aug 22, 2009 to Printing Out E-Zines and other E-Documents

2 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Ro- The Apocalypse Girl

"I usually see it more as "covering my ass" than censorship. I'm not scared- I advert…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jun 17, 2009 to Why we sometimes use pen names?

37 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by K.

"Okay, I think I fixed it. Try again and let me know if there's still any problems."

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jun 17, 2009 to broke, bored and lonely... are there any free zines out there?

15 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Eunice

"Geez, it's not supposed to do that. :( I'll see if I can fix it, if not, I can just…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jun 17, 2009 to broke, bored and lonely... are there any free zines out there?

15 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Eunice

"Yeah. At the very least, it can be embarassing- I mean we found the MySpace page of…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jun 16, 2009 to Why we sometimes use pen names?

37 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by K.

"My zines are all online at my website, so feel free to download them. Intothedreamla…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jun 16, 2009 to broke, bored and lonely... are there any free zines out there?

15 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Eunice

"A big part's privacy- working in office jobs, everything boils down to "company imag…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jun 16, 2009 to Why we sometimes use pen names?

37 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by K.

"Mostly, I just enjoy the process- taking a journal entry and finding ways to develop…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied May 27, 2009 to Why do you make zines?

24 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"Titles. If there are some really interesting article titles on the cover, I'll proba…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied May 21, 2009 to What makes you want to read a zine?

12 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Dr. Danny Swank

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service