We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I'm also thinking of taking someone's dream and doing a worksheet interpretati…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Mar 9, 2010 to Asking for Submissions for Carpe Noctem #5!

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Ro- The Apocalypse Girl

"Sorry it took so long for me to reply- yes, artwork is fine. I'm really hoping more…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Mar 9, 2010 to Asking for Submissions for Carpe Noctem #5!

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Ro- The Apocalypse Girl

"Thanks for the link! I download zines from the internet, as well as magazines and o…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Mar 9, 2010 to Do you download zines?

11 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by James N. Dawson

"Mine is called Carpe Noctem: Tales from the Dreamside. Carpe Noctem is latin for "se…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Mar 3, 2010 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

"I would totally read and give feedback!"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Mar 1, 2010 to help! looking for reviewers/ "editors"

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by klose

"I'll totally write something for this- is a little artwork okay? I designed my tatto…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Feb 25, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"Carpe Noctem: tales from the Dreamside Issue #4 is online! This issue has a special…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Feb 4, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

818 Apr 9
Reply by Tim Nicholas

"For my zine Carpe Noctem, I use a bit of both- I'll draw illustrations and scan them…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jan 27, 2010 to Typewriter VS Computer

8 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by James N. Dawson

"I like using typewriter fonts- two of my favorites are A Damn Mess (not really a typ…"

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jan 25, 2010 to Typewriter fonts?

8 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Adrian Fynch

"Sign me up! I'd be happy to do a trade for an issue once you've finished it."

Ro- The Apocalypse Girl replied Jan 25, 2010 to Currently writing a Zine.. would you be interested? READ ON

16 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Hannah Peat

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service