We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Samantha Blythe's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Another question for you all...what do you think Christianity is? What do you have t…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 23, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Thank you all for responding - if I did make a zine about this, would I have your pe…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 22, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"My last zine was 100 pages on legal sized paper...I buy thicker than normal paper an…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 21, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"You can always fall back on the rapidwrite...just set your timer for 10-15 minutes o…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 21, 2009 to I've got total writers block...

12 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"Yes, I don't think most zinesters here want to hear about the theological issues inv…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 21, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Keep 'em comin' :-) Anyone who wants to send me anything longer is welcome...the zi…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 21, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Actually, the issue with Mormonism is theology, not moral issues. "

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"I don't label my zines as Christian either. One area where we probably disagree is…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 20, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"I totally agree with you both...the Church is not the State and vice versa. Believin…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 20, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Yes, I agree with this...I have wondered whether non-Christians might see Christians…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service