We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Samantha Blythe's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"What I'm saying is that I don't think the government should be in the education busi…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 29, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Honestly, I am an extreme libertarian who thinks that peaceful discrimination is a r…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 29, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"The fact is that everyone uses politics to force their agenda...politics and governm…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Agree about what a libertarian is. The only thing a libertarian who is not a complet…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Just because people are considered nutjobs, even by a majority, does not make them w…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Adam, I think this is one reason a lot of Christians think that it violates the seco…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"If I have anything to say about this as the original poster, I would love it if this…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 28, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"The fact is that there ARE non-Christians who oppose abortion from a libertarian and…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 28, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"I don't think anyone is beating a dead horse at all. My first question was asking fo…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 23, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Adam said rightly that grammar, syntax, etc. are there to help us use language as a…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 23, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service