We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Samantha Blythe's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree that there is no point in arguing! "

Samantha Blythe replied Nov 7, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Sorry, Adam....didn't mean to sound so over the top...it was late and it is so rare…"

Samantha Blythe replied Nov 7, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Yee Haw...this is soooooo right! Abolish public education, public libraries and othe…"

Samantha Blythe replied Nov 6, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Can't wait to have that discussion, James ;-) The fact is that all politics is push…"

Samantha Blythe replied Nov 6, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"What's Team Zine? I have been thinking of starting an Etsy shop...not only for zines…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 31, 2009 to etsy sales

23 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Serah-Marie

"Gladly agreeing to disagree:-) I an soooo used to being disagreed with on this subje…"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 29, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"Sorry for the double post! Now we are off on a totally new tangent!!"

Samantha Blythe replied Oct 29, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"I believe people are sinners, but that the State should not try to prevent them from…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"I believe people are sinners, but that the State should not try to prevent them from…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"The question is - what is a right? As a libertarian, I think that anything that infr…"

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service