We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Mixtape Zine issue 7 is available now. It's a parents and carers issue focused on th…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Dec 5, 2008 to New Issue Alert! (Not Your Own Zine)

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Heath Row

"There is never an obligation to trade with someone unless you have already decided w…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Nov 25, 2008 to Got a "Not Quite a Zine" Yesterday, Not Sure What to Do

7 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"Newbie: They make an 'ezine'"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Nov 25, 2008 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"I don't think anybody in the world would disagree with your position to do what the…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Nov 20, 2008 to Give the public what they want -- NOT!

6 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Wes White

"I agree - it is the readership that an ad buyer is looking for therefore it would be…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Nov 20, 2008 to $5 ads vs. $130 ads

2 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"Bird in the Hand Zine Distro, run out of Sydney, Australia There are many zine fair…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Nov 12, 2008 to Stolen Sharpie Revolution: A DIY resource for zines and zine culture needs your help...

62 on Sunday
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"sometimes i leave my zines on the train or at friends houses or on airplanes but it'…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Oct 30, 2008 to Distribution sites

6 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"Oh yeah, just load them as a photo onto your page (CLICK PHOTOS IN THE TOP OPTIONS A…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Oct 30, 2008 to Did anyone end up making flyers for WMZ?????

7 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

"i play music, through my record player.... i certainly have no business playing mu…"

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Oct 21, 2008 to Do you also play music?

47 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Alex Wrekk

""

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop replied Oct 6, 2008 to Great Australian Zines of our time

26 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Miss Helen

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service