We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

ashlee swanson's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"i keep them in a binder in sheet protectors. most of my zines are out of print, but…"

ashlee swanson replied Jun 29, 2009 to How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

27 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"i used to live in a small town, but even though i've moved closer to the city, i sti…"

ashlee swanson replied Jun 10, 2009 to how do you market/advertise/dissiminate your zines?

10 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Denise

"i add the cost of shipping with the cost to print and round it to the nearest dollar…"

ashlee swanson replied May 26, 2009 to How to price a zine?

4 May 27, 2009
Reply by N.L. Dewart

"i'm from minnesota. and you should check out the midwest zinesters group!"

ashlee swanson replied Apr 13, 2009 to Midwest Zines

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by ashlee swanson

"that book got me into zines too! that's awesome. i got your email. all the informati…"

ashlee swanson replied Feb 20, 2009 to Wants to read zines

11 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Roberto Holanda

"REGENERATION #6 a personal zine about freedom, friendship, love, and loss. 32 pag…"

ashlee swanson replied Jan 29, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

882 on Sunday
Reply by brian flechtner

"here's a photo i took the other night after i finished handwriting the entire bulk…"

ashlee swanson replied Jan 27, 2009 to Show us a photo of the zine you're currently working on

32 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Jme Hash

"all right, i'm going to try to write something, but don't hold me to it. i don't hav…"

ashlee swanson replied Jan 27, 2009 to Call for submissions (again)... your stories on...

10 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Denise

"i have hundreds of drunk stories [bad ones, good ones, dwi/jail stories], but i'm no…"

ashlee swanson replied Jan 27, 2009 to Call for submissions (again)... your stories on...

10 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Denise

"what i'm wondering is why you're posting this here on WE MAKE ZINES. this doesn't ha…"

ashlee swanson replied Jan 22, 2009 to WHAT BROUGHT DOWN THE PLANE IN THE HUDSON RIVER?

18 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by GoOverIt!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service