We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

R.John Xerxes's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"All those whose mind entitles themselves, and whose main entitle is themselves, shal…"

R.John Xerxes replied Aug 23, 2010 to Pseudonyms/non de plumes/fake names

44 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Chrysothème A.

"you should also include a resource for zine makers attempting to send materials in.…"

R.John Xerxes replied Mar 5, 2009 to Prisoner Networks

14 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Karen L.

"tell me how to get to the Alice in Wonderland statue, where the tompkins sq. riots w…"

R.John Xerxes replied Mar 5, 2009 to The Question of the Week

19 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by rhagfyr

"____________________________________________________________________________________…"

R.John Xerxes replied Mar 5, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"yes. I would be interested in all those things."

R.John Xerxes replied Mar 5, 2009 to Any interest in a zine review/interview blog?

18 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"____________________________________________________________________________________…"

R.John Xerxes replied Mar 5, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Hi Lousie, I am not sure how many of those points were directly directed at me, but…"

R.John Xerxes replied Mar 4, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Someone should document the rise of the per-zine or -ist based zine as they seem to…"

R.John Xerxes replied Mar 1, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"I hope to move to the bay area this year. Can I play when I get there?"

R.John Xerxes replied Feb 26, 2009 to Rock Paper Scissors Collective Zine Library (San francisco Bay Area)

3 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by lexxx

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service