We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Aijung Kim's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah, i felt kinda smart when i discovered i could type the word Transparent in ther…"

Aijung Kim replied Oct 2, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"OH MY GOD!!! i finally figured out some stuff, and i'm not even a "computer person."…"

Aijung Kim replied Sep 29, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"I think we may be doing a raffle? I know we'd like to and the idea has been bandied…"

Aijung Kim replied Sep 29, 2009 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"my cache clears automatically, so that can't be it. i should probably e-mail someone…"

Aijung Kim replied Sep 27, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"i don't know. after having twiddled with my page a hundred times, it now won't let m…"

Aijung Kim replied Sep 26, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"duh, i figured it out. go to "All Options" and it lets you upload photos. although i…"

Aijung Kim replied Sep 24, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"hi guys, thanks for your replies. i actually did go to the appearance page before bu…"

Aijung Kim replied Sep 24, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"i think it might be nice to include a list of places where you can find zines for sa…"

Aijung Kim replied Sep 23, 2009 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service