We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Wes White's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, that's great. I should have read the thread more clearly, you did say you were…"

Wes White replied Jan 26, 2009 to Looking for contributions for a photozine

26 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Lee McIntyre

"Hi Kate! I'm going to try and send you something later today. Good luck with the who…"

Wes White replied Jan 26, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"Hey Lee I was going to forward this on to a couple of photographers and then I saw…"

Wes White replied Jan 26, 2009 to Looking for contributions for a photozine

26 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Lee McIntyre

"Five Million Children and It Wardrobe Mirror The Storyland Gazette"

Wes White replied Jan 26, 2009 to Need to think of title for children's book zine- any ideas?

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Denise

"Epic Wynne."

Wes White replied Jan 26, 2009 to Need to think of title for children's book zine- any ideas?

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Denise

"You need to send 3 copies of each issue to get 1 thing back - I've got 4 back becaus…"

Wes White replied Dec 27, 2008 to Zineswap service in the UK

4 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Serah-Marie

"Yep I have - sent 4 issues, got 4 back. It's great. It took a very long time to get…"

Wes White replied Dec 26, 2008 to Zineswap service in the UK

4 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Serah-Marie

"There is a right to ask and I don't have any reason to think he doesn't do so with t…"

Wes White replied Dec 20, 2008 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Shawn - I do agree with you that those are big issues in the zine community. I kind…"

Wes White replied Dec 20, 2008 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I'm aware of the taboo against reselling but I don't agree with it at all. When you…"

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service