We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Wes White's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"The reason a lot of zine histories date from the 70s is because of the explosion of…"

Wes White replied Mar 5, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"The map now has 2 pins in Australia, 1 in Japan, a number across mainland Europe...…"

Wes White replied Mar 4, 2009 to some people think zines are "gone"

19 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Wes White

"That'd be it.. :blush: "

Wes White replied Mar 3, 2009 to OH MY GOD

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Wes White

"This was cool Alex. I really like Hannah Neurotica's podcasts too, when I've caught…"

Wes White replied Mar 3, 2009 to Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

64 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"This may have been an overdramatic subject header for a thread which superficially a…"

Wes White replied Mar 3, 2009 to OH MY GOD

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Wes White

"Might just be where I'm at, but the zine community seems a whole lot MORE vibrant to…"

Wes White replied Mar 2, 2009 to some people think zines are "gone"

19 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Wes White

"I'm in there on me own at the moment..."

Wes White replied Mar 1, 2009 to WEEKLY CHAT

8 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by tukru perkele

"Ciara, I don't agree with you and I feel completely differently about people reselli…"

Wes White replied Feb 27, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I was thinking some kind of 'Please do not resell' logo could be a good thing? Quite…"

Wes White replied Feb 26, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Well, there's no *legal* right. But to my mind, if someone sells you something, and…"

Wes White replied Feb 23, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service