We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

b stein's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Update:   I am six pages into my new comic zine, and I figure I am on pace to finish…"

b stein replied Mar 20, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

"I worked for my college newspaper and we needed permission to use any art/photo. If…"

b stein replied Mar 7, 2011 to how do y'all feel about this?

194 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Myles Leon

"I tried to do a 24 hour comic this year, but crashed and burned. I love the idea of…"

b stein replied Oct 26, 2010 to 24 Hour Zines

69 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by kit feral

"Star, How many zines to bring? I say bring as many as you feel you can sell and tra…"

b stein replied Jul 8, 2010 to First Zine Fest?

5 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by b stein

"Most of the zines I have in my collection are pretty random because I usually collec…"

b stein replied Jul 2, 2010 to Zines for Teens (labeling zines for age appropriate content)

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"1) Liked black carrot advise on not using names in a perzine, in my case a diary com…"

b stein replied Jun 30, 2010 to What not to do in a zine

91 Apr 17
Reply by Craven Rock

"Dan C, Are you printing color copies? or B/W? B"

b stein replied Jun 28, 2010 to Printing costs-- using a laser printer vs. photocopy

4 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by b stein

"kitty magic, I think is it really cool you are passionate about zines. Like I said…"

b stein replied Jun 26, 2010 to Zines for Teens (labeling zines for age appropriate content)

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"James, I agree with you. To a forum of strictly over 18 adults like say a college c…"

b stein replied Jun 20, 2010 to Zines for Teens (labeling zines for age appropriate content)

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"I am teaching my first zine workshop at a public library next week. One of the issue…"

b stein replied Jun 20, 2010 to Taking a Zine Workshop to the library....Advice?

5 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Las Vegas Zine Library

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service